Hoverboard Galaxy Blue EU Warehouse Electric Scooters LED Key Bag Self Balancing Scooter For kids E-skateboard
1 x Self Balance Electric Unicycle Scooters
1 x CE and RoHS Approved safe Charger(3 Pin and 2 Pin)
1 x English User manual
1 Year warranty
If you meet these problems:
* Hoverboard not balance
* Hoverboard shake itself
* Hoverboard "be be be "sound
* Hoverboard run circle
Please try to reset hoverboard's system, usually that will be works, if not, please contact seller first.
How to reset the hoverboard:
1. Make sure the hoverboard is turned off, and the hoverboard is on the ground leveled.
2. Hold down the power button for 20 second and release.
3. After the hoverboard has turn off, turn it back on and test it out.
4. Do you see a green circle on the side of the hoverboard when you step on a pedal?
If you see a red circle, please do reset it again.
* People under the age of 14 should always be supervised by an adult.
* When riding an hoverboard, you risk serious injury from loss of control, collisions and falls. To reduce the risk of injury, the rider must always wear a helmet and other body protection such as knee and elbow pads.
* Power switch LED works when turned on and keeps twinkling under protection circumstances.
* Voice Alert Beeps when turned on and has a low battery capacity.
We only deliver to Australia, we will be expanding our delivery options to other countries soon.
All items should be processed within 1-3 business days of making the order. An email or text message will be sent to the person making the order informing them of the tracking number and information. We have an Order Tracking tab on the Home page at www.whiteheads.shop/apps/aftership which can be used to track your order for your convenience.
Delivery times can vary from country to country and are generally as follows:
Australia - 9-20 days
All delivery is costed by weight and size of the item. For items like helmets which are oversize expect to pay slightly more.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at Support@Whiteheads.au. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at Support@Whiteheads.au.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.